Monday, September 22, 2008

Yay

My shows are over, yay. I usually don't get tired of a show, but this time, man, I was just kinda done. IT was fun, don't get me wrong...I dunno. Was weird this time. Oh well, at least it's done now. However, my new show starts up on Sunday, so no rest for me. :)

Chris and I are okay, didnt' get to spend much time together this weekend, due to the show, but that's okay. Going to hang out tonight...so I'm excited. Out anniversary is this weekend too...even though it's been kinda rocky, I still concider us staying together this whole time...because we never did acctually "break up", at least, not in my mind.

Man, I'm so exausted. Getting funny vibes today at work too...I don't think all of the detectives like me, but I hope it's just me being paranoid. I don't want to loose this job, and according to AppleOne, by bosses like me, which I guess is the important part...I don't know. I jsut want to be good at my job and for people to like me...is that too much to ask?

No comments: