Thursday, September 18, 2008

Life

So, I'm still going to try and write in this every day...something to kill some time while I'm at work. :)

Isn't it funy that in the blink of an eye, your life can change dramatically? Monday everything gets worked out and you feel like you are on the right path to make things work, and then Wednesday everything is pretty much turned on it's head and you've got to start over again. Funny how life does that. One thing I'm trying to learn, and better myself with, is going with the flow more. Yea, I still get a little hot headed initially, that's just who I am...but just trying to rationalize when the initially reaction subsides, and see the good out of it. Hopefully I'm doing okay with it, change doesn't come very easily to me. :P

So hopefully things will be better now. A major stress I had in my life is now gone, so I'm hoping that it will make a significant difference.

Two more shows this weekend, looking forward to them, but a little sad it's ending. This was such a fun cast this year, hopefully next year's will be the same. :) Janet's show starts rehearsals soon, that should be fun. That group always makes me feel young again, which is nice. Nice not being the baby of the group sometimes. :)

So I guess that's all for now, possibly more later.

Stay positive!

No comments: