Friday, September 19, 2008

Life...

...blows. Financially I can barely keep my head above water, and I'm getting really tired of trying to stay afloat. I have to crawl to my parents, again, this time they happen to be on vacation which sucks for me because makes me feel even more guilty, to ask for help. And frankly, I'm frusterated. And I know it's not fair to him, but right now, I don't know if I care. If chris haddn't left, none of this would be happening. It jsut wouldn't, financially everything would be fine. And I know it's not his fault, but I can't help but feel a little resentment at that fact. Granted, I could have left, but at least he has a bed to sleep on, I would be on my parent's couch if roles were reversed. I have no bedroom there anymore, I just don't. So I would have the three animals, sleeping on a couch. It just seemed logical to have him leave, but maybe I made the wrong choice. I don't even know. I just know I'm trying really hard not to feel resentment or anger at him, because it's not his fault I quit my pathetic excuse for a job, went unemployed, then got an ever shittier job for next to nothing in pay, all around the time he left. Not his fault...I guess you just have to live with your choice and the concequences that come with it....

...but he shouldn't have left.

No comments: